Monday, January 4, 2010

In The Stars

I had never given real thought to how astrology plays a part in our lives until a friend suggested that I study it and learn how the planets and stars tend to have a lot to do with many different aspects of life. I hadn’t paid much attention to my astrological sign and how it described me quite well until I began my research.

I searched the Internet for some astrology online courses so that I could understand all the aspects of what it encompasses. There was so much I didn’t know and found it very interesting how I could use this new found knowledge to help me make some decisions in my life. It seems the alignment of the planets and stars has a lot to do with changing emotions and thought patterns and I wanted to know all I could.

The most I had ever known about astrology was reading my daily horoscope in the newspaper and I had never taken what that said as literal. But as I learned more about it all I began understanding what was written in the paper and looked for deeper readings regarding what the astrological readings really mean to me in my life and the situations surrounding my life. Astrology opened a whole new world to me and actually gave me a great deal of comfort as well as hope as I struggled with some very difficult times in my life.

Astrology is much more than a side-show act at a carnival; some of the most brilliant philosophers studied the movement of the planets and the formation of the stars. They knew hundreds, maybe even thousands of years ago the constellations played a huge role in our daily lives; they just couldn’t explain it as well as it is explained by science today.

There is a massive amount of literature concerning astrology and the influence of the zodiac in our lives. I became obsessed with learning as much as I could and now, after years of practicing this science in my life, I have found more peace than I had in all my thirty years leading up to this point. It almost feels like being reborn into a whole new world where I can seemingly predict what will happen next in my life according to what it written astrologically. Having this type of knowledge helps me stay my course or change my path as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment