Monday, May 17, 2010

Love Questions Answered

When it came to love, I always seemed to make one bad choice after another with men. I had gotten to the point in my life where I thought there was no hope left in finding that special someone. Even though I would go out on a few dates here and there, I just never really hit it off with a majority of the men I went out with. They were all nice and attractive, but I never felt that spark that makes you jump up and take notice of that person. I thought there was no hope for me until a friend told me that maybe astrology could help me in my quest for finding that perfect someone in my life.


I was completely skeptical at first and thought there is no way that this is going to help me find a mate. After about an hour of her talking me into getting anastrological reading done, I finally agreed just to appease her. I still thought there was no way that I could get an accurate horoscope from an online site.


I put in all the information as accurately as I could and waited for a return email. At first, I expected to get an instant response, and then my girlfriend told me that aquality horoscope could take a few hours to receive. She explained to me that this was no ordinary run of the mill horoscope that you find in your local news paper. In order to have accurate astrology done it takes some time for them to draw up your chart.


The reading took a little bit over an hour to receive and I was still hesitant to believe that any of this could actually help me with my love life. We opened up the horoscope forecast and began to read it. I could not believe that most of the problems that I was having with meeting the right man had to do with my zodiac sign. Apparently I was dating men that I had no love compatibility with and that I should only date men with certain zodiac signs.


After having done astrology online, I am now a believer. I took the advice to heart and starting dating again, but this time I had the stars on my side. Having the knowledge from a quality horoscope has helped me to meet men that I am compatible with and has changed my mind for the better about astrology.

No comments:

Post a Comment