Monday, April 26, 2010

Too Close for Comfort

Two years ago when I was 7½ months pregnant I decided to take a quick trip home to see my family before the birth of my child. My doctor approved my travel plans and I booked my flight. The flight would take six hours and I knew I’d be uncomfortable because of my huge belly but felt there was no health risks involved. A few days before I was to leave my good friend called me and told me she didn’t think I should go out of town. I thought she was being a bit over-cautious but then she explained about my astrology reading. She told me that my personal reading stated that traveling at that time was seen as a huge danger and that I should stay close to home.

Certainly I was skeptical and kind of laughed it off but my friend was very persistent and came over to my house to show me the readings in person. She knew I wasn’t a believer in astrology but that didn’t seem to stop her at all. When she came over she showed me the readings she got for me and then had me look them up on different websites for myself. Every single reading I got for myself warned me to not leave home.

The night before I was to leave I couldn’t sleep and finally decided I would reschedule my plans for the following week. The next day, at the exact time I would be in the air with hours to go on my flight, I began to hemorrhage. I was rushed to the hospital where my daughter was born prematurely. Had I been on that flight it is likely that we both would have died.

Some people call that coincidence but I know, without doubt, it was an astrology prediction and I owe my life and my daughter’s life to my friend who was very persistent and knowledgeable concerning such things as what happened to me. That was enough evidence for me to become a full out believer and now I check my personal readings daily just to make sure I am on the right path.

I know astrology isn’t an exact science but it is a science that is being researched and practiced more strongly today than ever before. People are beginning to understand that it isn’t just a bunch of crazy people making guesses about life; they are people relying on the scientific data provided by the planets, stars, and the moon. All I know is it saved my life and my daughter’s life; that’s enough evidence for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment