Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Believe

After my divorce I was pretty gun-shy when it came to getting back out in the world and starting to date again. I was terrified of the whole process and after a few really bad dates that fear and anxiety got worse. Then a friend of mine suggested I start checking my horoscope concerning the best times it is for me to meet new people. I kind of laughed it off but let her help me get my true daily readings to pinpoint the best days for dating.

She also showed me how I can research love compatibility in weeding out those men who just don’t match up to what my readings suggest as my perfect match. After a few weeks I started putting this new theory to work. It was very odd but the men I started dating were all more tuned into the things I liked and we had much easier conversations.

I was introduced to a great guy a couple months later and after checking our love compatibility I realized how really perfect he was for me and me for him. We started dating exclusively and got engaged a year later. We enjoy many of the same things and our conversations are easy and fun. I immediately felt very comfortable with him as we became close friends and I truly felt like he was my soulmate.

We are getting married in three months and my life couldn’t be better. I had never believed in astrology and all the stuff that goes along with it but now I’m a true believer. I’ve begun helping other friends to understand the real meaning around their astrological signs and many of them have found happier and more fulfilling relationships because of it. I’m really thankful to be given this second chance at love and I might not had found it if it weren’t for my friend teaching me about my readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment