Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Found Love

I had just about given up all hope of ever finding love compatibility with somebody until I stated consulting somebody with the knowledge of astrological signs. It seems that I had been attracted to the wrong kind of guys and their signs were clashing with mine.

I really never paid any attention to my horoscope or all that goes along with that. I was rather skeptical about astrology and if it really played any kind of role in who we pick as a life partner but one of my good friends lives by the signs and mentioned that I should give it a shot. So I gave up dating for a while and began getting my readings and started studying what kinds of men are best for me. After I understood it better I got myself back out there and finally hit the jackpot.

I met my now husband at a coffee shop near my office. He actually spilled his coffee on me which was very odd because that became a very accurate horoscope prediction for me. I had read it that morning and it said that I would find romance but it would start out on the damp side. I thought that was a pretty good sign that the coffee spilling on me was the damp part of the reading. He offered to pay for the dry cleaning and then asked me out for dinner. That was three years ago; we were married just one year after we met.

I will never again doubt what an astrological reading has to say; they’ve been very accurate for me and only wish I had known about it sooner. I guess the information was there for me to see; I just didn’t want to see it. There is a lot of truth written by the zodiac signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment